Caravan & Motorhome Sites
Alex Beach Cabins and Tourist Park has a range of 72 Superior Villas (Holiday Homes), Villas and Cabins, and 51 Caravan/Motorhome sites to suit from luxury to budget holiday accommodation needs, for short and long-term stays.
Caravan and Motorhome Powered Sites
If you’re looking for the best central coastal Sunshine Coast caravan park, you’ve found it – at Alex Beach Cabins and Tourist Park, at Alexandra Headland!
- We offer a choice of partially shady and sunny sites, many bordered by shrubs and trees for privacy, and our excellent facilities make us one of the top holiday parks on the Sunshine Coast.
- Local fire-prevention by-laws require only ONE type of accommodation per powered site
- We currently have a “Pets at Manager’s Discretion Only” policy. However, we do have occasional Pet-Friendly Months, so check with our Reception (1800 629 292) whether the date/dates of your intended stay coincide with a Pet-Friendly Month.
- Sorry – we have a No Tents policy. (Our sites are unsuitable for securing tents.)
8 Powered Ensuite Sites & 43 Powered Caravan/Motorhome/Campertrailer Sites
- Access to power & water, & sullage outlets
- Dump Point centrally located
- All sites have 2 concrete slabs for caravan/motorhome/campertrailer & annexe
- Space to park tow vehicle
- Cable access for TV to some sites
- Laundry with coin-operated washing machines & dryers
- Irons are available free-of-charge at Reception for use in the onsite Guest Laundry, and return to Reception.
- Large centrally-located Amenities block
- Heated pool
- Children’s playground
- Some sites have cable for TV access at rear of site
- Full use of the Park’s facilities
- Large undercover community kitchen with free BBQs, pizza oven, sink, & refrigerator
- Free WiFi
- No Late Check-out available
Features of our Powered Ensuite Sites:
- All of the above points also apply to the Powered Ensuite Sites
- Ensuite sites have lockable ensuite unit for private use
Powered Caravan/Motorhome/Campertrailer Sites
- Powered Sites come in various sizes
- Some lakeside powered sites
- Some sites with cable for TV access at rear of site