Frequently Asked Questions
- Check-in is from 2 pm for Cabins, 12 pm for Ensuite Sites & 11 am for Powered sites
- Should you require an earlier Check-in we will do our best to accommodate your request if your villa, cabin, or site is available and ready for occupancy.
- Photo ID must be shown at check-in
Our office closes at 7pm Sunday to Thursday & 8pm on Friday & Saturday
- If you will be arriving outside our reception hours, please contact our reservations team to arrange a late arrival and payment.
- In all our Cabins only the main bed is made up and at check-in, we supply you with linen packs for the single beds so you can make them up.
- Check-out is 10 am
- Late Checkouts until 5pm is $30.00 & must be arranged the previous day – is subject to availability & not available on School Holidays
- Late Checkouts not available for Saturday departures
- Late Checkouts not available on Powered Sites
- Cleaning charges may apply if your accommodation is left in an unacceptable state.
What to pack
- All our accommodation includes linen and bath towels
- Remember to pack your pool towels for the pool and beach
- If the family bikes & scooters are coming then remember to pack your helmets – they must be worn in the park. **No electric skateboards or scooters permitted
- Card Games, Board Games
Meeting friends and family at the park:
- There is a visitor car park available for up to 14 vehicles. Please note during peak times this can fill up quite quickly. Parking is also available on Okinja Road
Heated Swimming Pool
- Is open from 7.30am to 8.30pm
- Pool towels are not provided so make sure you pack one
- Pool is deep in some places so strict adult supervision is always required as there are NO lifesavers on duty
- All bikes/scooters are not permitted in the pool area
These rules are posted around the pool and are for the safety and comfort of all our guests.
- The beach is only a short 180 metre walk from the Park.
- If you wish to swim in the ocean we recommend that you swim in front of the Alex Beach Surf Club in between the red and yellow flags for safety.
Planning your stay with us?
- GATE ACCESS: Only one gate code per car can be used. Due to limited space, we only allow 1 car per site/cabin. Extra vehicles must be parked outside the park.
- SITE REQUESTS: Whilst we always do our best to accommodate requests for specific sites/accommodation, we are never able to guarantee such requests due to possible operational issues.
- PORTA COTS: Are Available for hire at $AUD10.00 per stay
- BUNK BEDS: Top bunk bed and other elevated beds MUST NOT be occupied by guests under 9 years of age
- SERVICE OF CABINS: Cabins are serviced on stays longer than 7 days, should you wish to have further service a charge of $35 will be applied.
- SERVICE OF ENSUITE SITES: Ensuite Powered Sites will be serviced once a week.
- GAMES ROOM: The Games Room is open from 7.30am – 8.30pm daily.
- LAUNDRY: The laundry has five washing machines and four dryers available for use. Clotheslines are located at the rear of the amenity block.
- CHANGING MONEY: We are happy to change money for you in reception for the games machines and the laundry facilities.
- GARBAGE: Please wrap your rubbish and place it in the bin closest to your cabin or site. Garbage is collected daily after 10.30am.
- PETS: Currently we only accept dogs under 10kg on Powered Sites only
- SMOKING: No Smoking is permitted in our Cabins, however, ashtrays are provided if you choose to smoke outside on the balcony of your cabin. Please Note: if this is not adhered to a Cleaning Fee may be charged.
- OPEN FIRES: NO open fires are permitted anywhere in the park.
- SAFETY: Speed limit must always be adhered to 10 km/ph
- HELMETS: Must always be worn when riding scooters & bikes. NO riding is permitted after dark (this includes our Pedal Carts)
- QUIET TIME: Noise must be kept to a minimum between 10 pm & 7 am. We have a NO PARTY policy within the park.