About Alex Beach
Meet Our Award-Winning Team at Alex Beach Top Tourist Park
When you stay at this award-winning Sunshine Coast caravan park, you can be sure of getting top quality service in every way.
We are very excited to tell you that the Park recently undergone extensive upgrades and renovation throughout, including the installation of a new resort-style heated pool, and upgraded Games Room.
Resident Manager Les Woodbury takes obvious pride in this Top Parks Holiday Park, with its stylish Holiday Homes (Superior Villas), Villas, Cabins, powered ensuite sites, and powered sites in a pristine tropical lakeside setting.
With more than 30 years’ experience and many awards for their outstanding contribution to the Hospitality Industry, Les and his team promise you a truly memorable stay at their Alexandra Headland holiday park.
Alex Beach Top Tourist Park
- The Park has won many awards for its accommodation and service, including TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence, and Booking.com and Expedia awards
- We have a great staff team, friendly, and with a wealth of local knowledge
- Our Reception team can assist with bookings for local attractions
- Open from 7.30am until 7.00pm daily – whatever you need to know, just ask!
- Need to check-in or check-out late? We can help – just let us know when you book!
- SORRY – WE CURRENTLY HAVE A “NO PETS” POLICY. However, we do occasionally have Pet-friendly Months for dogs and cats up to 10kgs, so check with Reception to see if this applies for the date/s of your intended stay.
There is also an Information Compendium in each Villa and Cabin to help you locate local restaurants and give you more information on local facilities and attractions, many of which are within a short walking distance.